Docklands Sports Courts are part of Active Melbourne, which is owned by City of Melbourne and run by YMCA Victoria.
Come down to Docklands Sports Courts to play basketball, dodgeball, football / soccer, futsal, netball and other sports!
Our venue can be used for:
- casual use (walk-ins, free);
- and casual bookings (guaranteed access to the courts on a one-off basis for a fee).
Docklands Sports Courts include:
- two outdoor multi-purpose courts;
- reversible basketball / netball rings;
- goals available for hire;
- disabled access and disabled toilets (see access times below);
- and toilet access (see access times below).
Our courts are open free of charge to casual visitors on a walk in basis.
If however you would like to make a casual booking to guarantee access to the courts on a one-off basis for a fee, take a look at our prices.
If you'd like to book casual access to a court at the Docklands Sports Courts, please email us your booking request.
Be sure to include in your email:
- your name, phone number and the details about your request;
- completed booking form.
Please specify which court you would like to book. Payment should be made 48 hours before the booking time. We have a 48 hour cancellation policy. All bookings are subject to terms and conditions.
The area has access to staff on weekdays during business hours (just give us a call).
Take a look at our opening hours page.
Docklands Sports Courts
68-90 Harbour Esplanade
For those taking public transport, trams 11 and 48 stop nearby on Harbour Esplanade. Southern Cross train station is also just an eight minute walk away. Parking is not available onsite.