Flagstaff Gardens Tennis Courts are multi-purpose sports courts suitable for dodgeball, netball, soccer, tennis, volleyball or other games.
Flagstaff Gardens Tennis Courts is part of Active Melbourne, which is owned by City of Melbourne and run by YMCA Victoria. Our venue can be used for casual bookings (access the courts on a one-off basis for a fee).
Flagstaff Gardens Tennis Courts include:
- two outdoor hard courts with lights;
- locked outdoor space (need code to access);
- tennis nets and netball rings available for hire (no balls or racquets);
- disabled access;
- but no toilet access (however there is a public park toilet available close by).
If you're interested in accessing our courts, take a look at our prices.
Take a look at our opening hours page.
In order to access the Flagstaff Gardens Tennis Courts, you'll need to book your place via the button below
How to book the tennis courts
- Click on the button above and login to your online account using your email address and password (you might need to create a new account).
- When it comes to choosing your centre, select 'The Hub at Docklands' (Flagstaff Gardens Tennis Courts exists under this category).
- If you're new, create a guest account and complete your details.
- You might need to navigate to the 'Facility and Private Session Bookings' tab at the top of the screen.
- You might need to change your club to 'The Hub at Docklands'.
- Select your chosen date and time and click 'Book now'.
- Select your chosen court and training times and select 'Next'.
- Pay for a single session via credit/debit card. You will receive an email confirming booking.
Bookings open 30 days in advance.
Cancellations made no later than 60 minutes before your booking will result in a product return (valid for 90-days) being added to your online customer account. You can use this for your next equivalent booking.
Bookings cannot be cancelled after your booking or less than 60 minutes before and are not allocated a product return. Please ensure you check the weather prior to 60 minutes before your booking to ensure you are able to cancel in time.
Flagstaff Gardens Tennis Courts
309-311 William Street
For those taking public transport, tram 58 stops nearby at Flagstaff station (where you can also get the train) – just a three minute walk away.