Flagstaff Gardens Tennis Courts is part of Active Melbourne, which is owned by City of Melbourne and run by YMCA Victoria. Flagstaff Gardens Tennis Courts are multi-purpose sports courts suitable for dodgeball, netball, soccer, tennis, volleyball or other games. Our venue can be used for casual bookings (access the courts on a one-off basis for a fee).
Flagstaff Gardens Tennis Courts include:
- two outdoor hard courts with lights;
- locked outdoor space (need code to access);
- tennis nets and netball rings available for hire (no balls or racquets);
- disabled access;
- but no toilet access (however there is a public park toilet available close by).
If you're interested in accessing our courts, take a look at our prices.
In order to access the Flagstaff Gardens Tennis Courts, you'll need to email us your booking request.
Be sure to include in your email:
- your name, phone number and the details about your request;
- completed booking form.
Please specify which court you would like to book. Payment should be made 48 hours before the booking time. An access code will be sent to users after payment has been made. All bookings are subject to terms and conditions.
Take a look at our opening hours page.
Flagstaff Gardens Tennis Courts
309-311 William Street
For those taking public transport, tram 58 stops nearby at Flagstaff station (where you can also get the train) – just a three minute walk away.